One of the most important parts of planning a wedding is choosing the theme for the wedding.
It can be difficult to nail down a theme early in the process, but there are some basic guidelines to follow.
Choosing a color scheme, for instance, can make your wedding feel cohesive and unified.
A wedding mood board can help a bride figure out the feeling she wants to convey about her wedding theme, and one of great tools for that is a wedding mood board template.
Wedding Mood Board Template
A wedding mood board is all about inspiration.
It’s generally a collection of photographs, cards, and other ephemera that are grouped together to represent an emotional moment or a moment in time.
Mood boards are the visual equivalent of a musical act or a book of poetry, where in both cases it’s important to express your feelings clearly and without emotional distraction.
When creating a wedding mood board, it is important that your images or cards mirror your vision for the wedding, and that you have a clear idea of how your mood board will be used.
To help you get started, consider using a wedding mood board template.
Wedding Mood Board Template 101
What is a wedding mood board template?
A wedding mood board is a template that helps a couple organize their wedding ideas. It also helps them communicate their vision of their big day to their wedding planner.
Why is a wedding mood board template important?
Wedding mood board template is important because it’s a canvas for your wedding planning thoughts.
It helps you think about the elements you are looking forward to the most and the items you are aiming to include in your wedding day.
What should be included in a wedding mood board template?
A wedding mood board template should include designated spaces for pictures.
Wedding Moodboard Template
Don’t worry too much about what to include in your spreadsheet.
Here are a collection of useful wedding mood board templates to use for inspiration:
Mood board templates
Use these mood board templates to get your project moving in the correct direction.
They’re easy to modify in minutes.
Wedding Mood Board FAQs
What should a mood board include?
A mood board is a visual representation of what your project will look like, and it may contain everything from photographs to drawings or sketches to color schemes and textures to descriptive language.
How do I make a wedding mood board online?
- Open Canva and type “Mood Boards” into the search bar to get started.
- All of Canva’s mood board designs are available in a variety of themes.
- To begin creating, just choose a template from the list.
- Explore the options available to you.
- Customize away.
- Download, save and share.
How do I create a mood board in Canva?
- Prepare your ideas and inspiration in advance.
- Use Canva to choose a mood board template.
- In the third step, you’ll import the photographs from your Pinterest board into Canva.
- Then, add photos to your mood board!
- Your mood board is ready to be downloaded and saved on your computer.
You might also like:
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt Template
- Wedding Slideshow Template
- Wedding Welcome Sign Template
- Online Wedding RSVP Template
- Wedding Favor Tags Template
- Wedding Website Template
Think I’ve missed a wedding mood board template? Or maybe you’ve made your own that isn’t on the list? Just let me know and I’ll add it.
Remember, I didn’t make any of these things, I just collected them. So please thank the creators themselves if you find them useful for your wedding 🙂